Ministry Aspirations of A.C.T. Intl
Develop and Deploy
Arts-Ministry Specialists for Christ’s Kingdom ministry around the world
- Expand home office arts-ministry & missionary sending efforts
- Expand short-term arts-mission team sending efforts—fund a fully staffed department for this effort.
- Establish an International Christian Center for the Arts—committed to raising up new generations of ministry-trained Christians in the arts … whether for the arts-industries, the Church, Christian missions or community-focused efforts—in Metro Centers throughout the world.
- Mobilize & Equip artistic Christians for church, missions and market place ministry world wide
- Establish full-service Worship & Arts-Ministry Training Institute—fund a fully staffed department
- Proclaim Christ through culturally relevant worship and arts ministry strategy
- Establish a Regional Arts-Evangelism Department doing Arts Festival Evangelism in conjunction with coalitions of regional local churches—fund a fully staffed department for this effort.
Resource Church Leaders
In Worship & Arts Ministry Strategy
Establish an active local-church-workshop department assisting churches in equipping and mobilizing their own artistic Christians to take the public venues of their regions for Christ through the arts—fund a fully staffed department for this effort.
Multiply Regional Chapters that will mobilize, equip, and nurture arts ministry specialists for local and international worship and outreach ministry
Strengthen A.C.T. Intl’s International Association of Artists in Christian Testimony [IAACT] with hundreds of regional volunteer chapters—fund a fully staffed department for this effort