Becoming a Ministry Department
Upon acceptance with A.C.T. Intl, your ministry efforts become a Ministry Department or Ministry Project of A.C.T. Intl. You become a Staff Minister or Missionary of A.C.T. Intl. Therefore the Application process seeks to verify a candidate’s:
5 Steps to Becoming a Department of A.C.T. Intl
Step 1 – Ministry Staff Candidate Application
Please review the following documents in order to understand the responsibilities of an A.C.T. Intl Staff Member.
Please return the following documents to apply.
- Ministry Candidate Application
- Spouse Application – if spouse is also applying for staff status
- Team Member Application – if you have other individuals who will be a part of your Ministry Department
- Pastor/Church Leader Reference – give this link – www.tfaforms.com/328972 – to a Pastor or Church Leader in your home church
Divorce, Separation, or Remarried – being divorced, separated, or remarried does not automatically exempt you from staff status with A.C.T Intl. Our desire is to understand the circumstances of your marital history so that we can wholeheartedly affirm your ministry status. Please complete the Marital History form if you are divorced, separated, or remarried.
Ministry Staff Candidate Orientation
The Prospective Ministry Candidate Orientation is required of anyone desiring to become a ministry department or project of A.C.T. Intl.
It is also an excellent workshop for anyone exploring how to use their creative gifts for Kingdom service regardless of their future affiliation with A.C.T. Intl
Ministry Staff Invitation
Once a candidate completes the Application and attends an Orientation, if it is determined that A.C.T. Intl is a good fit for their calling and gifts, an invitation will be offered to become a staff member of A.C.T. Intl.
If the invitation is accepted, the following Agreements are required of all A.C.T. Intl Staff:
Ministry Department Set-up
Upon acceptance as a Ministry Department, a series of one-on-one coaching sessions will be scheduled to help you move forward with your new Department.
Fees – Orientation & Department Set-up
- $200 per Candidate Department
- Fee includes 2 people (Spouse or other team member
- Others can also join you for a small fee to help cover additional expenses, meals and materials.
- $100 payable immediately upon acceptance of invitation
If you become a Department of A.C.T. Intl and if you intend to begin generating revenue for your Department as quickly as possible, both of these fees can be deferred until you have enough funds in your Department to cover these fees.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss becoming an A.C.T. Intl Ministry Department, contact:
Larry Moshell, Staff Development Director