One of the greatest areas of need expressed within our A.C.T. Staff family and artists in general is additional counsel and coaching to help them move forward with their ministry passions and goals.
We all know that great visionaries often need help seeing their dreams come to fruition.
A.C.T. Intl New Department Coaching
The purpose of the New Department Coaching session(s) is to help our new Ministry Staff develop the foundation on which their Department can build. Larry Moshell, Director of Staff Development, will walk you through a process to help you get your A.C.T. Ministry Department kick-started.
Ministry Department Policies & Procedures
- Managing Your Department Funds
- Ministry Foundation – Funding Your Department
- Ministry Foundation – Creating an Effective Ministry Accountability Team
- Ministry Foundation – Fine-Tuning Your Mission Statement and Ministry Objectives & Goals
- Ministry Foundation – Developing a Successful Ministry Plan
The New Department Coaching is a required step for all new A.C.T. Intl Ministry Departments.
Ministry Development Coach
- Ministry mobilization for those with itinerant arts ministry (Scheduling, promoting, product, etc)
- Organizational development for those seeking to establish or grow a local or regional ministry event, service, and/or program
- Support-raising for those desiring to build a team of partners to support them financially and in prayer
You do not need to be connected with A.C.T. Intl to partner with a Ministry Development Coach
Become a Certified Worship-Ministry Coach & Artist-Life Coach
(You don’t have to be a ministry of A.C.T. Intl to benefit from this)
Do you have expertise and a desire to assist other Worship Ministers and Artists with any of the following:
- Integrating Technology into Worship
- Contemporary, Emerging, Traditional Worship Styles
- Developing Worship in a Church-Plant
- Creative, Biblical, Fresh Worship
- Spiritual Formation of the Artist
- Balancing Personal Spiritual Growth, Ministry, Family, and Occupation
Advance-Worship Coaching Team Intl in partnership with Church Coaching Solutions offers certification programs for Worship-Ministry Coaches and Artist-Life Coaches
You do not need to be connected with A.C.T. Intl to participate; however acceptance is required into this certification program.