Marjorie Searcy’s mission is to see the broken in Spirit restored to freedom and wholeness through Christ. As a childhood survivor of domestic violence Marjorie’s shares her story in a variety of settings through music and speaking.
Marjorie’s passion is to share the love of Christ and his power to heal to those who are hurting. Often this means singing and speaking in shelters, prisons, schools, or for community events and fundraisers for other ministries to the needy; this ministry is always free. Marjorie’s concert ministry is a way of allowing other believers to help fund these events to those unable to buy her CD’s or help with her expenses.
Marjorie is a frequent worship leader and speaker at women’ events and charity fundraisers.
To see the broken in spirit restored to freedom and wholeness through Christ.
- Tour with new worship CD.
- Marjorie will sing and share her story at churches and women’s retreats and events, coffee houses etc.
- Sing and share at major fundraiser events for shelters and Women’s Resource Centers.
- Speak at area schools about domestic violence.
- Live Presentation/Performance
- Worship Facilitation
- Music Performance/Production/Songwriting