What Does A.C.T. Intl Offer?
Administrative Support & Services
A.C.T. Intl can provide you a legal, non-profit structure through which you can operate, which frees you for your ministry while giving you administrative and donor systems and services, with proper organizational and legal accountability including, but not limited to:
- Formal Spiritual & Ministerial Authority endorsing your ministry efforts
- Legal Non-Profit Organization Status [You become part of a 501(c)(3) organization]
- Bookkeeping and Payroll services [providing you monthly financial statements]
- Donor Receipting and Tracking services
- Mail List & Donor list maintenance
- Newsletters Printing and mailing assistance
- Government reporting
- Assistance with retirement and insurance programs [health, dental & disability]
Ministry Flexibility with Accountability
A.C.T. Intl provides you freedom to pursue God's uniquely creative ministry calling on your life while offering the benefits of an administrative headquarters that works in conjunction with your own current spiritual, personal, and ministry accountability structure.
To help insure financial integrity to our donors, A.C.T. Intl employs the CPA firm of Zeal Financial Services to annually audit A.C.T. Intl’s financial records.
In addition, A.C.T. Intl operates according the principles of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability [ECFA].
Professional Validation & Association
A.C.T. Intl is a member of The Mission Exchange, the largest association of missions organizations facilitating shared learning, mutual accountability, and trusted partnership with other like-minded evangelical church and mission leaders.
By associating your ministry with A.C.T. Intl you join an international coalition of Christian arts ministers where your creative calling from God are validated, encouraged, and mobilized.
A.C.T. Intl provides you a corporation structure where networking, guidance, and consultation with other experienced arts-oriented innovative ministers exist within a context of understanding, affirmation, and practical support.